Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Due Thursday, September 28th - Reactions to "13th" in Your Journals

Please compose a journal response detailing your personal reactions to 13th.  Use the space to think about your personal experiences and how the events shared in the documentary have shaped your understanding of racism in the United States.  You need to praise or agree.  Think about the ways you viewed things prior to viewing the documentary.  Also, where should you go from here?  Where could you go for more information in order to be more knowledgeable about this topic?

Note:  I will be asking you to do the same for I Am Not Your Negro.  You may wish to add to your class notes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pells, we only watched a little bit on Friday and I missed Monday so I never finished 13th, would you want me to watch it on my own?

    ReplyDelete